Medical Laboratory Technologist
This individual is responsible for all duties in the Biochemistry, Hematology and Transfusion Medicine departments.
• Current registration in good standing with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario
• Recent experience of 3 - 5 years in a core lab or microbiology environment.
• Strong working knowledge of Biochemistry, Hematology, and Transfusion Medicine
• Familiar with routine automated equipment
• Ability to work effectively as a collaborative member of a team.
• A positive attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
• Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position
• Satisfactory employment and attendance record required
3001 Hospital Gate