Medical Laboratory Technologist
Halton Healthcare takes great pride in providing quality, compassionate healthcare services to our rapidly growing communities. As a progressive and vibrant healthcare organization, we are committed to being an innovative centre of excellence in community hospital care in the Halton and Peel Regions. We are a distinctive centre of healthcare excellence that offers first-rate care in an innovative environment that supports the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of the community.
Responsible for all duties in the Biochemistry, Hematology and Transfusion Medicine departments.
• Current registration in good standing with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario
• Recent experience of 3 - 5 years in a "core lab" environment.
• Strong working knowledge of Biochemistry, Hematology, and Transfusion Medicine
• Familiar with routine automated equipment
• Ability to work effectively as a collaborative member of a team.
• A positive attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
• Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position
Satisfactory employment and attendance record required
Monday-Sunday, various rotating 7.5 hour shifts (Hours are subject to change based on operational needs)
Job Posting Link