Medical Radiation Technologist
Greater Niagara Medical Imaging
GNMI has multiple locations through the Niagara Region offering General Ultrasound, Vascular Ultrasound, X-Ray, BMD, Mammography and Nuclear Medicine scans
St. Catharines and surrounding Niagara Region
• Perform imaging procedures in Greater Niagara Medical Imaging Clinics as required in an accurate and concise way.
• Input patient data into the system correctly.
• Check previous relevant studies and make comparison.
• Check and collect Clinical History.
• Follow all GNMI protocol s
• Ensure observations sheets are legible, clear and concise.
• Current CMRTO registration.
• Must have the training, experience and knowledge to consistently produce high quality diagnostic images.
• Demonstrate ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Above average communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Patient-focused orientation and the ability to provide excellent patient care.
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanour and work well under pressure.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office products, email and internet.