Medical Radiation Technologist
Greater Niagara Medical Imaging
We are looking for Medical Radiation Technologists to join our team for a stable long term career opportunity• Full-time/Part-time available• Competitive salary• Signing bonus• Benefits/RRSP options• CME allowance
• Perform imaging procedures in Greater Niagara Medical Imaging Clinics as required in an accurate and concise way.
• Input patient data into the system correctly.
• Check previous relevant studies and make comparison.
• Check and collect Clinical History.
• Follow all GNMI protocol s
• Ensure observations sheets are legible, clear and concise.
• Current CMRITO registration.
• Must have the training, experience and knowledge to consistently produce high quality diagnostic images.
• Demonstrate ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Above average communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Patient-focused orientation and the ability to provide excellent patient care.
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanour and work well under pressure.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office products, email and internet.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Students welcome to appy.
464 Welland Ave