Medical Radiation Technologist
KGK Science is a growing clinical research organization that serving clients in North America for over 25 years focusing on a wide variety of physiological and/or cognitive indications across the Natural Health Products, pharmaceutical, cannabis, and psychedelics spaces.
275 Dundas Street, London ON
KGK Science is looking for certified Radiology Technologist licensed in Canada who will be responsible to carry out Bone Density Scans (DEXA) for clinical trials.
• Perform DEXA scans for participants as required by study protocols.
• Ensure participant comfort during the DEXA scan.
• Perform QC on DEXA machine.
• Maintain a Quality Assurance Program.
• Maintain equipment.
• Maintain required documents.
• Explain the clinical trial to participants and obtain consent.
• Conduct clinical trial visits with study participants according to Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
• Assess eligibility for clinical studies through interviews, reviewing medical records, and discussions with study staff in accordance with protocols.
• Perform specific protocol procedures including interviewing subjects and taking vital signs.
• Liaise with the Clinical Research Associates to resolve chart discrepancies.
• Ensure data collected is accurate, complete, and meets all KGK standards.
• Oversee subject enrollment to ensure that informed consent is properly obtained and documented.
• Work with participant samples, ensuring prevention of contamination and safety of participants.
Currently registered with the College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario (CMRITO).
Experience working in a clinical environment (preferred).
Experience working in a research environment (preferred).
Effective time management, critical thinking, and time management skills.
Attention to detail and organizational skills.
Ability to work in a team setting within tight timelines and competing deadlines.
$54,000 - $60,000
275 Dundas Street, Towel A Suite G02
519-438-9374 Ext 240
Job Posting Link