Medical Radiation Technologist
Greater Niagara Medical Imaging
GNMI is one the largest private diagnostic imaging providers in Ontario with the full gamut of imaging in Ultrasound, MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine, X-Ray, and Mammography. Founded in 2013, GNMI is a stable, dynamic, and fast-growing company known for its superior diagnostic quality and patient care.If you are looking to get away from the big city noise, traffic, long commutes, and unaffordable housing; Niagara region is the place for you! GNMI’s locations are ideally situated in wine county with multiple locations scattered throughout the Niagara Region. Less than an hour drive from Toronto, the Niagara Region is nestled between Lake Ontario and Lake Erie and offers several bike and hiking trails and endless wineries to visit. The Region offers many events/festivals to keep you busy without dealing with the daily hassles of a major city.
• Perform imaging procedures in Greater Niagara Medical Imaging Clinics as required in an accurate and concise way.
• Input patient data into the system correctly.
• Check previous relevant studies and make comparison.
• Check and collect Clinical History.
• Follow all GNMI protocol s
• Ensure observations sheets are legible, clear and concise.
• Current CMRITO registration.
• Must have the training, experience and knowledge to consistently produce high quality diagnostic images.
• Experience in CT or willingness to learn an asset.
• Demonstrate ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Above average communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Patient-focused orientation and the ability to provide excellent patient care.
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanour and work well under pressure.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office products, email and internet.
464 Welland Ave