Medical Radiation Technologist
Lennox and Addington County General Hospital
• Successful completion of a Medical Radiation Technology Program.
• Current C.M.R.I.T.O registration mandatory.
• Membership with CAMRT is an asset.
• Previous hospital experience is an asset.
• Multimodality experience is preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills with sensitivity to needs of multicultural clientele;
• Capable of working independently;
• Evidence of ongoing education;
• Working knowledge of Hospital Information Systems and Microsoft Office;
• Ability to prioritize urgent care needs and work as a member of a team to support efficient workflow within the department and with other departments within the hospital;
• Demonstrates a commitment to a healthy and safe workplace for self and others (staff, patients and families) by taking all reasonable precautions and working in compliance with hospital related policies, health and safety legislation and completing relevant mandatory education as required;
• Ability to provide on call services with a reporting time of 60 minutes;
• Must have annual review education completed;
• Must have previous good performance and attendance record.
The applicant must be able to meet the physical demands of this position.
8 Richmond Park Drive, Napanee ON
Job Posting Link
Lennox and Addington County General Hospitalwebsite