Michael Garron Hospital (MGH)
Michael Garron Hospital (MGH) is an award-winning hospital and one of Toronto's best-kept secrets. As Ontario’s leading community teaching hospital, MGH has proudly served the diverse, multi-cultural community of east Toronto since 1929 and is known for its friendliness and sense of community within Canada's largest city. Recognized as a leader in workplace wellness and offering a quality work environment focused on learning and development, MGH invests in people to meet their professional goals and to reach their personal best.
Under the direction of the Radiologist, perform ultrasound procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail. Perform a variety of technical procedures that will require some independent judgment. May be involved in some teaching of students in the practical aspect of ultrasound. May be responsible for ultrasound area in absence of senior
• Satisfactory completion of formal ultrasound training in an approved training school.
• Registered or registry eligible with A.R.D.M.S. or equivalent.
• Related experience will be recognized.
• Courses related to ultrasound anatomy and physiology, and physics.
• Good communication skills and organizational abilities.
• Demonstrated ability to use tactfulness, initiative and independent judgment.
• Ability to work as a team member.
• Good work and attendance record required.
• All employees of Michael Garron Hospital (MGH), a division of Toronto East Health Network (TEHN) [formerly Toronto East General Hospital (TEGH)] agree to work within the legislated practices of the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario.
• All employees of MGH are responsible to contribute to a transparent culture of patient and staff safety by adhering to and abiding by patient and staff safety policies and procedures set by MGH.
• All employees are accountable for protecting the psychological health and safety of themselves and their co-workers through adherence to MGH's policies and practices.
Type of Job
If you are ready to join MGH, please email your resume indicating Medical Sonographer in the subject line to: email@example.com
Please visit our Careers page at www.tegh.on.ca Careers Current Opportunities How to Apply to download the application form
Our diverse staff is our most valued resource.
Excellence, kindness and respect are the values that set Michael Garron Hospital apart