McGill University Health Centre
Are you looking for a workplace where learning and adapting are part of our organizational culture and where your work impacts patients’ health and your team? You can certainly find it here at the MUHC, where opportunities and meaningful contributions are part of everyday life.Each team member helps, in his or her own way, to create a welcoming and safe environment for our patients. Each day has its own set of challenges and lessons; and every employee, regardless of position, can improve the lives of our patients and their families. Your work can have a positive impact on patients' lives!
• Performs various analytical examinations or technical work on biological specimens to assist in making a medical diagnosis or for research purposes,
• Participates in quality assessment and quality improvement initiatives,
• Assists in the teaching of student interns and new technologists.
• DEC in biomedical analysis technology
• Member of the OPTMQ
• French and English, spoken and written
(French language courses are available)
Various laboratories available, flexible working hours,
Human Resources Advisor
Job Posting Link