The Ottawa Hospital
The Ottawa Hospital is a compassionate provider of patient-centered care with an emphasis on tertiary-level and specialty care, primarily for residents of Eastern Ontario.
Do you want to work for an organization recently recognized as having one of Canada’s most admired corporate cultures? The Ottawa Hospital is one of the National Capital Region’s top employers, and we’re always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team.
We are currently accepting resumes to build a pool of qualified candidates for upcoming On-Call Casual MRI Technologist 1 opportunities. The positions may be located at either General or Civic Campus.
- Completion of a comprehensive course of study in MRI physics/imaging applications, including practicum;
Registration with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario in the specialty of magnetic resonance (MR);
- Eligible for Certification in CPR;
- Ability to operate relevant equipment and software for imaging, non imaging and patient care applications;
- Ability to perform Diagnostic Imaging procedures to professional standards;
- Ability to assist in invasive procedures;
- Knowledge of septic and aseptic techniques;
- Knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Good problem solving;
- Eligible to work in Canada.
$38.262 - $45.732/hour
Advisor, Talent Acquisition
1053 Carling Ave, Ottawa, K1Y 4E9