Perform MRI imaging procedures in Greater Niagara Medical Imaging Clinics as required in an accurate and concise way
• Monitor and record the physiological condition of the patient prior to and throughout the procedure.
• Ensure concerns of all patients and their families are addressed appropriately in order to relieve any anxiety associated with the examination.
• Input patient data into the system correctly.
• Check previous relevant studies (US, CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine and Mammography) and make comparison.
• Check and collect Clinical History.
• Follow all protocol provided in regards to specific scanning criteria.
• Ensure observations sheets are legible, clear and concise.
Greater Niagara Medical Imaging
10 Kingsbridge Garden