Greater Niagara Medical Imaging CT/MRI
We are looking for MRI Technologists to join our team for a stable long term career opportunity.• Full-time/Part-time available• Competitive Salary• Signing Bonus• Tuition Reimbursement Program• Benefits/RRSP options
Perform MRI imaging procedures in Greater Niagara Medical Imaging Clinics as required in an accurate and concise way
• Monitor and record the physiological condition of the patient prior to and throughout the procedure.
• Ensure concerns of all patients and their families are addressed appropriately in order to relieve any anxiety associated with the examination.
• Input patient data into the system correctly.
• Check previous relevant studies (US, CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine and Mammography) and make comparison.
• Check and collect Clinical History.
• Follow all protocol provided in regards to specific scanning criteria.
• Ensure observations sheets are legible, clear and concise.
• Current CMRTO registration.
• Must have the training, experience and knowledge to consistently produce high quality diagnostic images.
• Demonstrate ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Above average communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Patient-focused orientation and the ability to provide excellent patient care.
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanour and work well under pressure.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office products, email and internet.
• A good employment record is required.
Full-time and or Part-time
Night Shift 11:30pm-6:00am. Shift Premium