Greater Niagara MRI & CT
We are looking for MRI Technologists to join our team for a stable long term career opportunity. Currently hiring for both our Mississauga and Ajax locations.
Mississauga & Ajax
Perform MRI imaging procedures in Greater Niagara Medical Imaging Clinics as required in an accurate and concise way.
• Prepare and screen patient prior to exam including taking the clinical history
• Ensure concerns of all patients and their families are addressed appropriately to relieve any anxiety associated with the examination.
• Monitor the patient throughout the procedure
• Input patient data into the system correctly
• Ensure MRI safety checks
• Current CMRITO registration.
• Must have the training, experience and knowledge to consistently produce high quality diagnostic images.
• Demonstrate ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Above average communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Patient-focused orientation and the ability to provide excellent patient care.
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanour and work well under pressure.
Please send resume to email@example.com
For more information about the clinic, visit www.gnmi.ca
464 Welland Ave