Healthview Medical Imaging
Job Opportunity Healthview Medical Imaging is seeking full-time and casual MRI Technologists who will contribute to a team-oriented and caring culture. We would like the opportunity to work with new MRI graduates. We offer exceptional compensation, a great work environment, and great work-life balance. If you are interested, please contact us to discuss this opportunity or apply today!
Halifax, Nova Scotia
• Follow MR safety policies and procedures.
• Perform MRI examinations of all body areas as per protocols.
• Prepares and/or administers a contrast agent as directed by radiologist or physician.
• Assist in the setting up of sterile trays etc., for procedures requiring sterile fields. Draw up contrast materials maintaining sterile technique for administration.
• Assist radiologist in radiographic fluoroscopy imaging using safe radiation practices.
• Utilize PACS and other software to store and retrieve diagnostic images.
• Maintain clean rooms and equipment, reporting service requirements promptly.
• Maintain courteous customer service towards patients, visitors and staff.
• Participate in research training and perform research scans .
• Graduated from accredited program in Magnetic Imaging Resonance.
• Member of Nova Scotia College of Medical Imaging Radiation Therapy Professionals.
• Current certification with Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT).
• Demonstrate effective organizational skills.
• Initiative and good judgment in emergency and crisis situations.
• High regard for confidentiality and advocacy for patients.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and in collaboration with others.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and establish workload priorities in collaboration with others.
• CPR certification.
Hourly rate of $35.00 - $40.00 depending upon experience;
Our total compensation package is up to 25% higher than compensation nationally and includes:
• Hourly rate of $35.00 - $40.00 depending upon experience;
• Moving expenses up to $5,000.00;
• One-time signing bonus of $15,000.00 with a two-year commitment;
• Annual performance bonus program;
• Comprehensive healthcare benefit package including dental, vision and long-term disability.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in applying, but would like more information,
we would be happy to arrange a clinic visit with our “Come for the Day Program” and/or
contact our Clinic Manager Lynn Baccardax at (902) 443-4367
or by email to Lynn.Baccardax@healthviewimaging.ca