Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Bay Cardiac Diagnostic
- Experience with Cardiac, SPECT imaging and BMD is preferred
-Demonstrated attention to detail, completeness of work and emphasis on producing highest quality in imaging techniques
Proficient computer skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, problem solving and team building skills
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development
- Flexibility to work effectively in a changing environment
- Demonstrated good attendance and performance records with the ability to maintain these same standards
- Demonstrated commitment to a healthy and safe workplace for self and others (staff, patients, families, etc) by taking all reasonable precautions and working in compliance with hospital related policies, health/safety/CNSC legislation and best practices and completing relevant mandatory education as required
-Current Registration with CMRTO in the subspecialty of nuclear medicine
- Current Registration with OAMRS/CAMRT
- Current CPR certification.
- Satisfactory completion of formal Nuclear Medicine training in an approved C.A.M.R.T. training school or equivalent.