Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Greater Niagara Medical Imaging (GNMI)
GNMI is an Independent Health Facility focused in theGreater Niagara Region providing the community with outpatient diagnostic imaging services. At the current time, we are searching for a part-time/full-time nuclear medicine technologist to be part of our team in the Greater Niagara Region. We will provide a sign on bonus for candidates who are selected for employment.
- Follows standards of professional practice
- Demonstrates great patient care
- Performs diagnostic nuclear medicine
- Must prepare and monitor patient for examination
- Follow establish guidelines for dispensing, administering and disposing of radioactive substances
- Perform quality control testing
- Must be a registered member in good standing with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario CMRTO
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently or in a team environment
This is an excellent opportunity for a long term job with a growing IHF with plans to add additional Nuclear Medicine Testing Facilities. We provide benefits, a competitive salary, and vacation time.
464 Welland Avenue St. Catharines, ON