Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Georgian Radiology Consultants
Are you looking for a new opportunity? We offer an exciting work environment that is conducive to a healthy, happy work/life balance in a family-oriented Independent Health Facility organization. The Company:Georgian Radiology Consultants (GRC) has been proudly providing diagnostic imaging services throughout Simcoe County since 1972. With more than 70 hardworking dedicated employees, GRC continuously strives to be the most trusted name in diagnostic imaging through use of updated equipment and with qualified professional team members.
We are looking for a Nuclear Medicine Technologist to join the GRC family in a full-time/part-time/casual role. Candidates must be currently registered with CMRITO. Current CBMD certification is an asset but not required. Candidates should have a positive attitude and strong sense of patient care and service. Recent relevant experience working in nuclear cardiology is an asset.
Our MRTs enjoy:
● Intuitive, user-friendly digital EMR program
● Comprehensive training schedule
● A variety of clinical procedures including general nuclear medicine, nuclear cardiology, and BMD
● Friendly, welcoming, cohesive team environment
This position is based primarily at our Innisfil location, in the beautiful Rizzardo Health and Wellness Centre. We pride ourselves on growing and building strategic partnerships to meet the needs of the communities that we serve. Simcoe County offers a personable small town community feel while being only a short distance to larger metropolitan areas. Our clinic sites are all within close proximity to a body of water and the area offers outdoor adventures year-round such as skiing, snowboarding, boating, fishing, and hiking.
Why Should You Apply?
● A progressive vacation schedule that begins within the first year of employment
● A safe and healthy work environment where our employees can grow personally and professionally
● Be a part of providing exceptional and compassionate patient care services
● Paid sick and float days for full-time team members
● No weekend or on-call shifts. No holidays missed with family and friends
● Dedication incentive for long-term employment
● Commitment to continuous learning through an education refund program
● Relocation assistance may be available
11 LAKESIDE TERRACE LL01 Barrie, ON L4M 0H9