Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Full Time)
Windsor Regional Hospital
Windsor Regional Hospital is one of the largest community hospitals in Ontario, operating from two main sites, the Metropolitan Campus and the Ouellette Campus, and is the regional provider of advanced care in areas that include complex trauma, renal dialysis, cardiac care, stroke and neurosurgery, intensive care, acute mental health, family birthing centre, neonatal intensive care, paediatric services, regional cancer services and a broad range of medical and surgical services required to support these specialized areas for more than 400,000 people in Windsor and Essex County.
Under the overall direction of the Manager, Nuclear Medicine or designate, the Nuclear Medicine Technologist performs at a technical level not requiring constant supervision. Performs a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment, with skill, ingenuity and initiative. Must possess excellent knowledge in the performance of all nuclear medicine procedures performed in the department. May assume responsibility for designated areas of procedures as required. The Nuclear Medicine Technologist complies with the Occupational Health and Safety Standards for the hospital and is proactive on promoting a safe work environment as well as adhering to all Licensing and Radiation Safety guidelines set out by the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission.
• Certification as a M.R.T. (N)
• Current membership with the CMRTO
• Current certificate of TDG.
• CPR certification
• Classified as Nuclear Energy Workers
• Demonstrates excellent knowledge and is able to perform all current nuclear medicine procedures in the department.
• Demonstrates independent judgment, skill, ingenuity and initiative in the performance of duties to obtain superior diagnostic images.
• Demonstrates ability to work in a collaborative team approach and to adhere to accepted standards of personal conduct.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Has the ability to adapt to planned change.
Rotational Shifts (including on call)
$ 31.31 to $ 43.25
This full time position includes pension and benefits.
Human Resources Advisor
1030 Ouellette Ave. Windsor, ON N9A 1E1
(519) 973-4444 Ext. 32544