Yonge Foot Clinic & Orthotics
Yonge Foot Clinic stands as a prominent healthcare facility with a focus on specialized foot care services. Situated in the Yonge and Eglinton area, our clinic provides a diverse array of treatments catering to individuals of all age groups grappling with foot and ankle-related issues. Comprising a team of highly proficient and seasoned foot specialists, we are devoted to delivering outstanding care and tailor-made treatment plans tailored to address the distinct needs of each patient.Our cutting-edge clinic boasts advanced diagnostic technology and contemporary treatment approaches, ensuring precise assessments and efficacious interventions. Whether you're contending with common foot issues like corns, calluses, or ingrown toenails, or necessitate specialized attention for sports injuries, diabetic foot conditions, or intricate surgical procedures, our team is well-equipped to manage a broad spectrum of foot and ankle ailments.Emphasizing patient education, we strive to empower individuals with knowledge and tools for maintaining optimal foot health. Our amiable and empathetic staff are dedicated to establishing a cozy and inviting atmosphere, ensuring every patient receives individualized attention and support throughout their treatment journey. Our overarching mission is to provide superior foot care services, promote overall wellness, and assist our patients in reclaiming mobility and enhancing their quality of life.
- Conduct comprehensive foot assessments and diagnoses to identify foot conditions and abnormalities.
- Provide treatment and management plans for various foot conditions, including corns, calluses, ingrown toenails, fungal infections, and foot deformities.
- Perform minor surgical procedures, such as nail avulsions and wart removals, with utmost precision and care.
- Administer foot care treatments, including foot massage, orthotic fittings, and foot mobilization techniques.
- Educate patients on proper foot care practices, preventive measures, and suitable footwear choices.
- Collaborate with the healthcare team to coordinate patient care and ensure seamless integration of services.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records, including treatment plans and progress notes.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in podiatry and attend professional development opportunities.
- Valid license to practice as a Chiropodist in Ontario.
- Proven experience in providing chiropody/podiatry services, preferably in a clinical setting.
- Strong knowledge of foot anatomy, biomechanics, and common foot conditions.
- Proficiency in conducting foot assessments, diagnosing foot conditions, and developing treatment plans.
- Compassionate and empathetic approach towards patient care, ensuring their comfort and well-being.
- Exceptional communication skills to effectively explain diagnoses, treatment options, and foot care instructions to patients.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Commitment to maintaining patient confidentiality and privacy.
- Dedication to continuing education and staying updated with the latest industry trends.
Yonge Foot Clinic & Orthotics