Permanent Part Time Chiropodist
Woodbine Foot Clinic
Woodbine Foot Clinic is a private foot clinic that provides comprehensive and quality foot care located in Markham, Ontario (Woodbine Ave/Highway 7). We are looking for a motivated and patient-centered Chiropodist to join our team starting on a permanent part-time basis.
- Provide and practice the full scope of chiropody services such as routine foot care, biomechanical assessment, casting and dispensing custom orthotics, injection therapy, and nail surgery, etc.
- Maintain clinical notes in accordance with COCOO guidelines and clinic policy
- Ensure and maintain chiropody treatment area and instrument processing in accordance with COCOO guidelines and clinic policy
- Graduate of an accredited institution of chiropody/podiatry
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Proof of professional liability insurance
- Good organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with electronic/computer software use
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
New graduates are welcome to apply.
Please send resume to email@example.com