Pulmonary Function Technologist
At MedSleep, skilled, dedicated, enthusiastic employees are at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to building and nurturing a great place to work, learn, and develop. We are proud of our people and our company.We have a great career opportunity for someone looking to join a growing team of health professionals! At MedSleep, we are committed to providing the highest quality in sleep therapy services across Canada.We provide clinical consultation, diagnostic services (sleep testing) and treatment for a wide range of sleep disorders. We are dedicated to helping our patients improve their lives through better sleep.If you are looking for a meaningful career, where you have the opportunity to perform on the job paid training (for non-RTs) with the potential for continued growth this may be the right opportunity for you!A Respiratory Therapist or someone trained in Pulmonary Function Technology or someone trained in Registered Cardio-Pulmonary Technology
- Interact directly with patients to conduct PFT diagnostics and address patient questions.
- Ensure the quality of all testing and provide exceptional patient service.
- Maintain all required documentation. Ensure equipment is maintained in good order.
- Utilize the EMR system as required.
- Interact directly with senior management.
- Other duties as may be assigned
- 1+ years of RRT experience, ideally from a PFT lab or working in home care is an asset.
- Quality and patient focused and able to work independently.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- RRT designation OR PFT designation OR RCPT designation
- Hourly rate can differ if candidate is already trained in respiratory therapy.
- Free parking
- Competitive benefits package offered after 3 months of work (for full-time hours only)
Why Join our MedSleep Team?
Looking to make an impact? Do you love patient care? Are you a science graduate looking to put your degree to use?
We are a national Canadian company that has continued to grow since its' establishment in 2004. We believe you can reach your best self by getting proper sleep. Which is why we are committed to providing the highest quality of sleep care.
Why join MedSleep?
- Opportunities for career growth;
- Commitment to education - personal and professional development;
- Our positions give you DIRECT patient care. Gain patient interaction experience;
- Dedicated to the growing field of the Science of Sleep;
- We value all our employees, each person counts;
- Meaningful work;
- Benefits after 3 months of work;
Our employees say:
- They look forward to coming into work.
- They feel they contribute to the success of the company.
- They are proud to work at MedSleep.
We are a diverse organization. Each of us is a unique individual. We are proud to say that women represent the majority of our Senior Management team!
37.5 hours per week
$24-28 per hour
40 Finchgate Boulevard
416 850 0384 x103
Job Posting Link