Keswick active Health group
Keswick Active Health Group has been in business 20 years. We are expanding our Foot Clinic and looking to add a dynamic individual who works well in a multidisciplinary environment.
The ideal applicant thrives well in a busy office environment,
• Chiropodists offer treatment for a range of dermatological and other foot-related problems
• Treatment regimes provided by chiropodist include ointments and non-prescription medication for minor
conditions. For bigger issues, solutions include prescription medications, orthotics, specialized dressings
and exercise therapies.
• Assessing, diagnosing, treating abnormalities and diseases related to the foot and lower
• prescribing, producing, fitting orthotics and other aids and appliances
• delivering foot health education
• working closely with other medical practitioners such as doctors, physiotherapists, chiropractors,
and complementary practitioners in the provision of multidisciplinary team delivery of healthcare
• understanding the mechanics of the body in order to preserve, restore and develop movement
• using a range of equipment including surgical instruments, dressings, treatment tables, orthotic
materials, grinders, shaping equipment, and video gait-analysis equipment (which allows for
analysis of patients; walking or running problems).
1. Have valid registration and be in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
2. Aims to provide quality customer service, excellent interpersonal communication skills,
trustworthy, flexible, accommodating, and reliable.
to be negotiated , benefit package and signing bonus
Meghan Mac CAllum
543 The Queensway S