Interior Health Authority
Williams Lake, BC
We have an immediate permanent, full time Respiratory Therapist opening in Williams Lake, B.C.
With this opportunity comes a relocation allowance for new applicants seeking to join Interior Health and eligibility to apply for reimbursement of registration or membership fees through the Health Sciences Association.
What We Offer:
• Recognition of previous experience in determining starting salary
• Relocation Allowance
• Comprehensive employer-paid benefits package
• Continuing education opportunities
• Access to our in-house learning and development centre
• Job stability and generous vacation entitlement
• Team environment
• Employee Health and Wellness programs
• Access to exclusive discount offers and deals
• Opportunities for career advancement and specialization in different areas of practice
Cariboo Memorial Hospital (CMH) is a Level 2 Community Hospital in Williams Lake. With 28 inpatient beds, CMH offers ER, ICU, OR, med-surg, and obstetrical services. Long-Term care beds are embedded within med-surg unit on second floor of hospital.
In this position the Respiratory Therapist treats inpatients of all ages (i.e. neonate to end of life) with acute respiratory problems/issues, the occasional outpatients for spirometries and individuals within the COVID unit. As member of the CMH health care team, the Respiratory Therapist works independently yes as a member of an interdisciplinary team consulting, conferring, and collaborating with others. The days offer variety with a real team approach with other healthcare professionals.
Shifts will be on a rotating schedule of Days/Nights. This position carries no on-call. Practice support is available from the other Respiratory Therapists within CMH and Respiratory Therapy Professional Practice Leaders within the Interior Health organization.
Join us in Williams Lake, B.C.! Apply today! Explore your potential while enjoying work-life balance at shift’s end.
Explore an Allied Health career with Interior Health!
• Graduation from a recognized Respiratory Therapy program.
• Current certification with the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (CSRT) and eligible for registration with the British Columbia Society of Respiratory Therapists (BCSRT) and CSRT.
• Current valid BC Driver’s License.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.
Permanent Full Time
$36.35 - $45.38/hr
APPLY ONLINE: https://jobs.interiorhealth.ca/ViewJobPosting/1873814?ReturnUrl=%2fJobSearch%2fs-1873814%2f0-0-0-10-0-false-0-5
Job Posting Link