Blanche River Health
Please visit our website - www.blancheriverhealth.ca
Blanche River Health Offers:
• NEGOTIABLE RELOCATION PACKAGES
• On-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
• A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
• A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
• A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
• A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Compensation & Benefits Information
• Rate of pay ranges from: $32.99 to $45.56, as per the OPSEU Collective Agreement
• Eligibility to enroll in the HEALTHCARE OF ONTARIO PENSION PLAN (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
• Benefits coverage and paid vacation as per the OPSEU Collective Agreement
Kirkland Lake - For more information regarding the town of Kirkland Lake please click on the link provided
Englehart – For more information regarding the town of Englehart please click on the link provided
Please submit your resume by June 30, 2021 to Jessica Parkman, CHRP – Human Resources
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
• Must have completed a three-year accredited Respiratory Therapy program and have passed qualifying examinations
• Certification by the C.S.R.T. as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (R.R.T.),
• Registration and be licensed to practice with the College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario (CRTO).
• The successful candidate must demonstrate professionalism, courteous approach with patients, staff and the public.
• Bilingualism in both official languages is considered an asset.
• Must be willing and able to travel as required.
• Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
• Other duties as assigned.