Five Hills Health Region
The Five Hills Health Region is seeking a Permanent Full Time Respiratory Therapist at the Dr. F. H. Wigmore Regional Hospital. This position provides general and specialized respiratory treatments, diagnostic testing, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and other related duties.
The successful candidate must be willing to participate in hyperbaric training offsite for one week. A two year return for service agreement is an expectation of this training & funding received.
For more information on RT’s, please visit https://www.hsas.ca/professions/respiratory-therapist
• Experience in critical care, pulmonary function testing, cardiac stress testing, and/or hyperbaric medicine is an asset
• Diploma in Respiratory Therapy
• Registered or eligible for registration with the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (C.S.R.T) and Saskatchewan College of Respiratory Therapists (S.C.R.T)
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Basic Life Support (BSL)
• Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
$32.52 - $39.67
The Five Hills Health Region, focused on Patient-First, Family-Centered Care, has a reputation for leading change and will support the successful incumbent in continuous learning and development.
The region has gained the attention of the province and areas throughout the country with our new Patient-Centered facility, Dr. F. H. Wigmore Regional Hospital, where this position is located. This state of the art hospital is the first of its kind in Canada to be designed completely based on Lean principles and processes.
We offer competitive wages and extensive benefit coverage including dental, vision, prescription, group life insurance, disability insurance and employee pension plan. We also offer generous paid time off and a safe and supportive work environment.
Additional incentives may be available such as financial support for relocation and bursaries! Contact us to find out more!
Human Resources Consultant