Interior Health Authority
We have a permanent, part-time Respiratory Therapist opportunity with Vernon Jubilee Hospital. This position involves DAP work and site lead work with a Wednesday through Friday schedule.
What We Offer:
• Relocation allowance for eligible positions
• Employer paid comprehensive benefits package
• Employer paid training/education opportunities
• Employee and Family Assistance Program
• Employer paid vacation
• Access to exclusive discount offers and deals
• Job stability and team environment
• Opportunities for career advancement and specialization in different areas of practice
• Recognition of previous experience in determining starting salary
The Respiratory Therapist practices in accordance with the standards of professional practice as outlined by the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (CSRT) as well as within a client and family centered care model. Performs ongoing respiratory care in a multi-disciplinary setting to clients with a variety of illnesses/diseases including, but not limited to acute and/or chronic cardio-respiratory illnesses or pathologies by working independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team. Enhances quality of life from the perspective of the client/family. Consults, confers and collaborates with other health care professionals. Demonstrates continuous improvement and best practice approach in respiratory practice. Maintains and advances own clinical competence. Participates on committees/teams and approved research projects as assigned.
Join us in Vernon, B.C.! Apply today! Explore your potential while enjoying work-life balance at shift’s end.
• Graduation from a recognized Respiratory Therapy program.
• Current certification with the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (CSRT).
• One year’s recent hospital experience.
• Current valid Driver’s License.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.
$36.35 - $45.38
Job Posting Link