Our family of four hospitals play an integral role in improving lives and creating healthier communities. We work together as one team across our hospitals to provide local and regional health care services, and also work in partnership with our communities to improve access to high-quality care, close to home. We are incredibly fulfilled by the work that we do, and proud of our dynamic teams of staff, physicians and volunteers who care deeply about our patients, and each other. We don’t just serve our communities; we are part of them. We live here, raise our families here and, quite often, retire here in the community that we love. Quinte Health is always looking for compassionate, dedicated people to join our team. We have a wide range of exciting roles, some which involve working across more than one of our hospitals, and some which are situated at just one hospital.
• Performs a variety of complex respiratory treatments, pulmonary and cardiac stress testing requiring use of professional judgment.
• Professional application of principles, theories, and techniques of respiratory therapy technology to be used to produce reliable test/treatment results which in turn are used in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
• Must be a graduate of an Accredited Program of Respiratory Therapy.
• Current Certificate of Registration in good standing of the College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario.
• Current CPR or BCLS certificate.
• Must be available for 8 and 12-hour work shifts
• Must be available for standby/callback on evenings, weekends and stat. holidays
• Available to participate in inter-site/inter-regional hospital transport of patients requiring the support of an R.R.T.
• Ability to perform teaching functions to students/patients.
• Minimum of 1-year recent experience in acute care.
• Evidence of continuing professional development.
$33.32 - $46.02/Hour
Recruitment and Retention Specialist
265 Dundas Street E
Job Posting Link