Kingsway Xray and Ultrasound
Kingsway Xray and Ultrasound is a diagnostic clinic centre with below services:- X-Ray- General Ultrasound- Vascular Ultrasound- Echocardiography- Bone Densitometry
2050 Weston Rd.
Standard duties for a sonographer.
• Current registration and in good standing with the College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario (CMRITO).
• Graduate from an approved Ultrasound Diploma program
• Current registration with Sonography Canada (preferred) or ARDMS
• Ability to perform all types of general ultrasound examinations i.e. MSK, ABDOMEN, PELVIC, BREAST, THYROID & OBSTETRICS.
• Good written and verbal English skills (please indicate if you are fluent in any additional languages)
• Excellent patient care skills with people-centered service approach
• Excellent attendance and discipline free record required
• Salary according to qualifications and experience
• Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Permanent fulltime
Please feel free to contact Ali Hakemi- Clinic Manager for further information
Email : Ali.Hakemi@Kingswaymedical.ca