Newlife Fertility Centre
Newlife Fertility Centre is a premier fertility clinic in Ontario. Newlife Fertility Centre is Ontario’s fastest growing fertility clinic with two more upcoming clinics across GTA.Founded in 2004 by Dr. Samual Soliman on the philosophy that comprehensive care is essential to successful fertility outcomes. Our team of 8 expert Physicians and 5 senior Embryologists, utilizing advanced protocols and innovative technologies to maximize success rates.We are seeking Ultrasound Technicians to join our growing team.
- Perform high quality ultrasound studies adhering to standards of quality assurance/control as directed by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers and the American -Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine.
- Provide efficient operation of ultrasound equipment to support the diagnosis and treatment for assisted reproductive technologies, obstetrics and genecology.
- Ensure proper set up of ultrasound equipment producing optimal visualization of structures according to protocol manual.
- Perform pelvic, endovaginal, obstetrical and scrotal ultrasound examinations as well as sonohysterogram procedures in an organized manner with appropriate hard copy backup containing accurate patient identification and labelling.
- Assist with OR procedures as required and trouble shoot anomalous scans requiring immediate attention.
Record ultrasound findings in a sonographer report and provide initial interpretation and communication of relevant data to nursing staff.
- Maintain universal precautions when performing all ultrasound procedures disposing of medical waste according to protocol.
- Ensure quality control of equipment and supplies are accurate and up to date with proper documentation.
- Ensure proper care and cleaning of the ultrasound equipment and adopt a service schedule for routine maintenance.
4250, Sherwoodtowne Blvd
905 896 7100-194