Guelph Medical Imaging
Guelph Medical Imaging is seeking an Ultrasound Technologist for full time position, days only (no evenings or weekends) at a busy private clinic. Great atmosphere with a co-operative team and recently updated equipment.Guelph Medical Imaging is a leading medical imaging centre offering quality accessible care. We ensure that every patient is treated with respect and compassion, and we are committed to using the most advanced technology and practices available today. Our goal is to help patients take control of their health so that they can prevent disease and maintain wellness.At Guelph Medical Imaging, we provide comprehensive diagnostic testing that will aid doctors in making a complete and accurate diagnosis. Our multi-disciplinary team of radiologists work together, each specialized in specific imaging modalities.
• Perform and record daily Quality Control and Quality Assurance procedures
• Record repeat/reject analysis
• Prepare patients for exam by explaining the procedure
• Comfort and monitor the patient
• Confirm both patient birth date and referring physician for each patient
• Position the patient and the equipment correctly
• Ensure the patient and others are protected from radiation
• Assist the radiologist when needed and operate the equipment to obtain quality images
• Record and process data
• Maintain a clean working environment; follow Universal Health Precautions
• Acquire and document patient medical clinical history if none provided
• All other tasks as required.
Must be certified with College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario (CMRITO)
Must be competent in General ultrasound, Abdomen, Obstetrical, Small parts
NT certification, Vascular and/or MSK is an asset.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
Must have Canadian training or work experience.
Professional Liability Insurance (PLI) is required
Must be registered with CMRITO
We are accepting new graduates with strong references.
54 Cardigan Street