MyHealth is the largest provider multi-specialty ambulatory health service provider. We own and operate 50 clinics across Ontario and provides physician services to 30 third-party clinics and hospitals in the areas of radiology, cardiology, nuclear medicine, internal medicine, physical medicine, and Obs/gynecology. We provided over 2 million health services in FY2020. MyHealth team comprises of almost 700 professionals including 140 MDs. The mission of the Company is “Delivering Quality Patient Experience through Innovation, Compassion and Integrity.” MyHealth is accredited with commendation from Accreditation Canada.MyHealth started telehealth services over two years ago. However, this division has seen exceptional growth during COVID-19. We are offering telehealth services in family medicine, internal medicine, cardiology, and gynecology. We are aggressively expanding specialties as well as geographic reach. Telehealth is helping transform us into the largest national healthcare service provider.We offer unique benefits to our staff including Employee assistance program (EAP), opportunity to travel to other MyHealth locations and earn travel premium & mileage, we have also partnered with many schools & colleges to encourage continuing education programs. We offer Sign on bonus for specific locations and provide relocation benefits to assist candidates to help with relocation expenses.Corporate Recognitions:• Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures™• Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 3 consecutive years.• Consumer Choice Award for best Diagnostic Imaging Clinics in the Greater Toronto Area!• Globe and Mail’s Report on Business has selected MyHealth Centre for their 2021 ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies.• Great Place to Work for 5 consecutive years.
Sarnia, London, Milton, Mississauga, Toronto, Huntsville
• Responsible for ensuring patient identification, safety and preparation are correct prior to scanning while maintaining patient confidentiality.
• Greet patient, explain forthcoming test, position patient and prepare him/her for examination.
• Observe patient during the diagnostic procedure, making note of any symptoms or changes in vital signs and summon medical aid when necessary.
• Ensure all quality control assessments are performed as required. Take all reasonable precautions and work in compliance with related policies, health and safety legislation and best practices.
• Follow procedures for proper equipment maintenance in accordance with department standards.
• Ensure equipment and instruments are performing in an efficient and effective manner.
• Prepare and organize reports as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements:
• 0-2 years of related experience.
• Candidates must have CMRTO certification.
• Current CPR certificate.
• Vascular, MSK & OB experience is an asset.
• Ability to perform all types of ultrasound procedures on various types of ultrasound equipment.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated commitment to continuing education and training.
• Demonstrate effective decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Part Time/Full Time/Casual
Interested applicants may please send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resource Advisor
45 Sheppard Ave, Suite 301, Toronto, ON M2N 5W9