MyHealth Centre is certified as a Great Place to Work and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. We are the largest provider multi-specialty ambulatory health service provider. We own and operate 50 clinics across Ontario and provides physician services to 30 third-party clinics and hospitals in the areas of radiology, cardiology, nuclear medicine, internal medicine, physical medicine, and Obs/gynecology. We provided over 2 million health services in FY2020. MyHealth team comprises of almost 700 professionals including 140 MDs. The mission of the Company is “Delivering Quality Patient Experience through Innovation, Compassion and Integrity.” MyHealth is accredited with commendation from Accreditation Canada.
• Responsible for ensuring patient identification, safety and preparation are correct prior to scanning while maintaining patient confidentiality.
• Greet patient, explain forthcoming test, position patient and prepare him/her for examination.
• Observe patient during the diagnostic procedure, making note of any symptoms or changes in vital signs and summon medical aid when necessary.
• Ensure all quality control assessments are performed as required. Take all reasonable precautions and work in compliance with related policies, health and safety legislation and best practices.
• Follow procedures for proper equipment maintenance in accordance with department standards.
• Ensure equipment and instruments are performing in an efficient and effective manner.
• Prepare and organize reports as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements:
• 0-2 years of related experience.
• Candidates must have CMRTO certification.
• Current CPR certificate.
• Vascular, MSK & OB experience is an asset.
• Ability to perform all types of ultrasound procedures on various types of ultrasound equipment.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated commitment to continuing education and training.
• Demonstrate effective decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Have a cheerful, positive attitude and the ability to work effectively with others as well as the ability to work independently and treat everyone with respect, dignity and kindness.
45 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 301