Hitek Medical Imaging
Hitek Medical Imaging Inc. is seeking a full-time ultrasound technologist. The successful individual will play a critical role in supporting Hitek's physicians in making radiology assessments. Compensation is competitive, with opportunity for growth within the organization for driven individuals. The successful candidates will be highly motivated, and able to use critical thinking to act in a fast-paced environment. It is essential to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
4800 Leslie Street/5801 Yonge Street
- Perform ultrasound procedures at a technical level
- Ensure equipment is in working order and necessary supplies are available
- Ensure all procedures are carried out in the best interest of patient care
- Maintain compliance with all measures to ensure staff and patient safety
- Maintain adequate patient records/notes
- Assist reading radiologist(s) by clarifying clinical notes
- Maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Miscellaneous tasks, as assigned by office supervisors/management personnel
- Stay current in technical changes by taking courses or seeking additional training
- Registration with ARDMS and/or Sonography Canada
- Graduate of a recognized medical program with a minimum 3 years scanning experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong background in musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Mandarin or Korean fluency considered an asset
Candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter. Please note only individuals who meet the above qualifications will be considered. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Hitek Medical Imaging is committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please indicate in your application if you require accommodations for the recruitment process.