Hitek Medical Imaging
Hitek Medical Imaging is currently seeking a full-time ultrasound technologist to fill a vacancy in our medical imaging department. The successful individual will play a critical role in supporting Hitek's physicians in performing radiology assessments. Compensation is competitive, with opportunity for growth within the organization for driven individuals. Those with specialized knowledge (e.g. musculoskeletal) may be eligible for additional compensation. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, and able to use critical thinking to act in a fast-paced environment.Note: This candidate may be required to work between two clinic locations in the North York area: (a) 5801 Yonge Street and (b) 4800 Leslie Street.
5801 Yonge Street & 4800 Leslie Street
- Perform ultrasound procedures at a technical level
- Ensure equipment is in working order and necessary supplies are available
- Ensure all procedures are carried out in the best interest of patient care
- Maintain compliance with all measure to ensure staff and patient safety
- Maintain adequate patient records/notes
- Assist reading radiologist(s) by clarifying clinical notes
- Maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Miscellaneous tasks, as assigned by office supervisors/management personnel
- Graduate of a recognized medical program with a minimum 3 years scanning experience
- Registration with ARDMS and/or Sonography Canada
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong background in musculoskeletal ultrasound
Candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter through the link below. Please note only individuals who meet the above qualifications will be considered. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Hitek is committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please indicate in your application if you require accommodations for the recruitment process.