SouthMount Medical Imaging
SouthMount Medical Imaging is a well-established Outpatient clinic in Hamilton, Ontario, located in a beautiful new medical building in an up-and-coming area on Stoney Creek Mountain. We are owned and operated by the radiologists of the Juravinski Hospital and Cancer Centre, who are also affiliated with McMaster University. We specialize in providing X-rays, Mammograms, Bone Mineral Density Scanning, Ultrasounds. We are an accredited OBSP facility. At Southmount Medical Imaging we are committed to providing exceptional service in a timely fashion with state-of-the-art imaging and highly trained, friendly technologists. Our team consists of approximately 25-30 staff members.
35 Upper Centennial Parkway, Stoney Creek, ON L8J 3W2
• Perform ultrasound imaging procedures in the clinic setting as required.
• Operate, troubleshoot, and ensure ultrasound, medical imaging, and ancillary equipment are performing in an effective and efficient manner.
• Prepare written and electronic reports required to document all procedures and test results.
• Participate in teaching, educational, safety, and quality improvement programs/activities.
• Perform other related patient care responsibilities to facilitate the provision of optimal patient care.
• Completion of a Recognized Post-Diploma or Graduate Ultrasound Training Program, or Recognized Equivalent.
• Current Membership with College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario (CMRITO) and proof of professional liability insurance