MyHealth is the largest provider multi-specialty ambulatory health service provider. We own and operate 50 clinics across Ontario and provides physician services to 30 third-party clinics and hospitals in the areas of radiology, cardiology, nuclear medicine, internal medicine, physical medicine, and Obs/gynecology. We provided over 2 million health services in FY2020. MyHealth team comprises of almost 700 professionals including 140 MDs. The mission of the Company is “Delivering Quality Patient Experience through Innovation, Compassion and Integrity.” MyHealth is accredited with commendation from Accreditation Canada.MyHealth started telehealth services over two years ago. However, this division has seen exceptional growth during COVID-19. We are offering telehealth services in family medicine, internal medicine, cardiology, and gynecology. We are aggressively expanding specialties as well as geographic reach. Telehealth is helping transform us into the largest national healthcare service provider.We offer unique benefits to our staff including Employee assistance program (EAP), opportunity to travel to other MyHealth locations and earn travel premium & mileage, we have also partnered with many schools & colleges to encourage continuing education programs. We offer Sign on bonus for specific locations and provide relocation benefits to assist candidates to help with relocation expenses.
• Administer diagnostic x-ray procedures and examinations.
• Maintain all company standards including quality of work and results, test procedure and methodology, turn-around time, confidentiality of test results; assist and/or provide training to x-ray as required.
• Ensure patient comfort and confidence in the competence and professionalism of the centre and its staff. X-ray technologist’s duties are to be performed under the guidance of the clinic leader.
• Prepare reports for the information; answer technical questions, carrying out any necessary information Demonstrate knowledge on company procedures and standards; including procedures relating to the performance and documentation of examinations, booking system reporting procedures, turn-around time, equipment, and methods used in other company centers, and the amount of training required to attain familiarity.
• Ensure personal development through training courses and/or training appropriately to upgrade technical skills, abilities and knowledge.
• Perform additional duties and responsibilities that may be assigned and ability to work in various shifts.
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements:
• 0-2 years of related experience.
• Current registration with CAMRT, or a provincial equivalent certification/license.
• Current CPR certificate.
• Experience with C-arm procedures is an asset.
• Maintain competence in position by attending staff meetings.
• Evaluate own performance and establish personal objectives. Participate in yearly staff performance review.
• Demonstrated commitment to continuing education and training.
• Demonstrated effective decision-making skills and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Successful candidates will get the opportunity to work at a CT facility.
45 Sheppard Avenue East