Lighthouse Medical Imaging
Two busy full-service diagnostic imaging clinics in Scarborough and North York with on-site radiologists, modern equipment, RIS/PACS, dedicated staff and owners, serving a diverse patient mix.
• Treat patients and staff in a professional and courteous manner
• Process patients through RIS & PACS System
• Ensure patients are changed and gowned in a appropriate fashion, change the patient as appropriate
• Perform diagnostic ultrasound, with appropriate images as per policy and procedure manual
• Send ultrasound images to PACS, close examinations and ensure images are on PACS
• Follow quality assurance program; provide quality assurance leadership to other ultrasound technologists as assigned by management
• Attend staff, clinical rounds and quality assurance meetings
• Flag any interesting cases and enter into interesting case spreadsheet for review
• Obtain 10 CME credits per year
• Meet and exceed the standards as described in policy and procedure manual within the time allotted per patient as best possible
• Maintain appropriate accreditation and liability insurance and keep up to date with continuing education requirements
• No current or pending complaint/disciplinary action as per relevant professional organizations
• Obtain and maintain specialized accreditation for nuchal translucency
• Other duties as assigned
ARDMS AB, OB/GYN, BR.
MSK also desirable.
full time with opportunity for extra hours
additional languages desirable, particularly Tamil, Mandarin/Cantonese.