Lifemark Health Group
Are you passionate and dedicated to making a positive impact on people’s health and wellness? If so, join us at Lifemark - Lakefield Physiotherapy & Foot Health Clinic, a Lifemark Health Group company, Canada’s premier, largest, and most comprehensive healthcare management organization. We believe when you move better, you feel better. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Part-Time Chiropodist who shares this same philosophy. At Lifemark, we walk the talk of our company's Core Values: “ We have fun,” We strive for simplicity,” We trust each other to do the right thing,” We go the extra kilometre,” and “We belong here.” Why Lifemark? - Opportunity to work with a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians and the satisfaction of being on a driven team- Get the learning experience you need by building your perfect schedule with our understanding Clinic Director.- Administrative team to facilitate paperwork, booking, and billing – including online scheduling- Pathways for clinical leadership- Opportunities for referrals and mentoring, as well as a positive and comforting work environment- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package for permanent employees- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities- Nationally recognized brand with a strong digital presence- Diverse, stable, caseload with the flexibility to integrate pre-existing clients
Lakefield Physiotherapy & Foot Health Clinic
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning.
- Evaluate, treat and manager lower extremity manifestation using a broad range of techniques and equipment.
- Measure, cast and fit orthotic devices as necessary.
- Provide education and advise as necessary to patients and caregivers.
- Demonstrate clinical skills in assessment, general practice, biomechanics, wound management and patient education.
- Working collaboratively with other rehabilitation professionals at your clinic.
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations.
- Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate effectively to both internal and external stakeholders to achieve service excellence.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Chiropody/Podiatry.
- Registered in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
- Experienced in treating clients in an outpatient clinical setting.
- New Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others.
-Demonstrated to hit the ground running and able to start work with minimum supervision.
National Campus Recruiter
3215 N Service Rd
647 255 7227
Job Posting Link