The Ottawa Hospital
The Ottawa Hospital (TOH) is one of Canada’s largest learning and research multi-campus hospitals. With more than 1,100 beds and approximately 12,000 staff members, we deliver specialized care to the Eastern Ontario region. From the compassion of our people to the relentless pursuit of new discoveries, The Ottawa Hospital never stops seeking solutions to the most complex health-care challenges while continually engaging with the community to support our vision for better patient care.Working together with its research institute, the University of Ottawa, and other partners, the hospital is continually gaining national and international recognition for high-quality patient care, teaching and research, while striving to meet the needs of the culturally diverse community we serve.
As a member of the MRI Team, you will:
- Use imaging and ancillary equipment to perform urgent and routine MRI procedures;
- Work co-operatively with other members of the health care team to perform diagnostic or interventional
- Provide patient and family education related to imaging procedures;
- Participate in program evaluation and report operational needs/concerns/recommendations;
- Actively participate in in-house education programs.
- Completion of a comprehensive course of study in MRI physics/imaging applications, including practicum;
- Registration with the College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario in the specialty of
magnetic resonance (MR);
- Ability to perform Diagnostic Imaging procedures to professional standards and assist in invasive
- Knowledge of septic and aseptic techniques and cross-sectional anatomy; and
- Eligible to work in Canada.
$38.932 - $46.532
Job Posting Link