Step 1: Complete and sign the Part-Time Program Application Form .
Step 2: Prepare your application file. Complete applications should include the following:
- Completed Part-Time Program Application Form
- A non-refundable application fee of $35.00 CAD
- Valid letter of assessment.
- BPML800 applicants should provide a Prior Learning Assessment(PLA) report from the Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS).
- BPRA800 applicants should provide a Decisions, Order and Reasons of the Registration Committee’) from the College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario (CMRITO) which states that you are eligible to take the CAMRT licensing exam
- Applicants, for whom English is a second language, must pass the Michener English Language Assessment (MELA). Provide the MELA test report as proof of English language proficiency. One must have a minimum score of 8 in all 4 components (Listening, Speaking, Writing and Reading) of the MELA test. Please note, other language tests including IELTS, TOEFL, CAN test or CLB, are NOT accepted. MELA is an entry requirement to the program. Visit www.themela.com for test information and registration dates.
Step 4: Any supporting documents not submitted with your application should be sent to email@example.com by the application deadline which is June 19th.
Step 5: The Registrar’s Office will notify applicants of application status (by mid-July).
Questions? Contact the Registrar’s Office for all inquiries related to your application including confirmation of receipt.