Requiring Some University

Have you completed some science courses in your undergraduate degree? We have unique programs for up-and-coming health care professions that you may be eligible to apply to if you have completed at least one year of university.

Interested in earning a degree and diploma at the same time? Consider applying to our joint programs in Medical Radiation Sciences with the University of Toronto. Upon graduation you will receive a Bachelor of Science in Medical Radiation Sciences from the University of Toronto and an Advanced Diploma from The Michener Institute!

View All Programs
Applied health science programs requiring at least one year of university: