Requiring One Year of University

Have you taken some science courses in your undergrad? We have unique programs for up-and-coming healthcare professionals requiring one year of university. Consider applying to these joint programs in Medical Radiation Sciences with the University of Toronto. Finish your Bachelor of Science degree and earn a Michener diploma at the same time!

View All Programs

Applied health sciences programs requiring one year of university:


Increase font sizeDecrease font sizeDefault font size