Created in 1997, Michener’s Alumni Association is committed to developing the continuous growth of our graduates, students and the Michener community.
- To provide opportunities for lifelong relationships among members and an ongoing connection to The Michener Institute.
- To assist in the continuous development and growth of The Michener Institute and the Alumni Association.
- To unite members and students and foster a sense of pride in, and community with, The Michener Institute.
- To build partnerships and act as a resource for faculty, administration, students and employers.
- To act as ambassadors advancing the interests of The Michener Institute and enhancing its prestige in local, national and international communities.
- To participate in raising funds and encourage alumni financial support through gifts, endowments, scholarships and/or student aid.
- To provide a voice for issues and concerns in the health and education sectors and to secure representation where appropriate.
- To develop and promote services and other opportunities for members that will support and benefit them.
- To facilitate opportunities for members to participate in career days, job fairs, reunions, graduations, research and employment opportunities, etc., both locally and internationally
For a complete copy of the Alumni Association Constitution, contact email@example.com
Board of Directors
Chair: Hollin Ng (Radiation Therapy, 2002)
Vice Chair: Ruvette Coelho (Radiation Therapy, 2011)
Past Chair: Christine Nielsen (Medical Laboratory Science, 1997)
Nicole Coutu (Respiratory Therapy, 2013)
Shelina Dhalla (Nuclear Medicine, 2000)
Eryl Fraser (Medical Laboratory Science 2016)
Andrew Hon, (Nuclear Medicine, 2014)
Michelle Lau (Radiation Therapy, 2002)
Sean McCluskey (Nuclear Medicine, 1994), Past Chair
Chelsea Mott (Student Representative, Respiratory Therapy 2019)
Kaleigh Timmins (Student Representative, Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Technology 2019)
Judy Tran (Medical Laboratory Science, 2017)
Eliza Ung (Respiratory Therapy 2017)
Michener’s Alumni Association Board of Directors meets at least six times a year at The Michener Institute. Meetings start at 5:00 pm. Michener graduates are invited to attend. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend a meeting.
Upcoming meetings in 2017/2018
December 12 (AGM)/17