Created in 1997, Michener’s Alumni Association is committed to developing the continuous growth of our graduates, students and the Michener community.
- To provide opportunities for lifelong relationships among members and an ongoing connection to The Michener Institute.
- To assist in the continuous development and growth of The Michener Institute and the Alumni Association.
- To unite members and students and foster a sense of pride in, and community with, The Michener Institute.
- To build partnerships and act as a resource for faculty, administration, students and employers.
- To act as ambassadors advancing the interests of The Michener Institute and enhancing its prestige in local, national and international communities.
- To participate in raising funds and encourage alumni financial support through gifts, endowments, scholarships and/or student aid.
- To provide a voice for issues and concerns in the health and education sectors and to secure representation where appropriate.
- To develop and promote services and other opportunities for members that will support and benefit them.
- To facilitate opportunities for members to participate in career days, job fairs, reunions, graduations, research and employment opportunities, etc., both locally and internationally
For a complete copy of the Alumni Association Constitution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors
Chair: Ruvette Coelho (Radiation Therapy, 2011)
Past Chair: Hollin Ng (Radiation Therapy, 2002)
Nicole Coutu (Respiratory Therapy, 2013)
Shelina Dhalla (Nuclear Medicine, 2000)
Kanika Duggal (Student Representative, Chiropody, Class of 2024)
Eryl Fraser (Medical Laboratory Science, 2016)
Sousna Hanna (Student Representative, Respiratory Therapy, Class of 2022)
Andrew Hon (Nuclear Medicine, 2014)
Michelle Lau (Radiation Therapy, 2002)
Sean McCluskey (Nuclear Medicine, 1994), Past Chair
Chelsea Mott (Respiratory Therapy, 2019)
Christine Nielsen (Medical Laboratory Science, 1997)
Raquel Rubinoff (Respiratory Therapy, 2017)
Meaghan Stayzer (Radiation Therapy, Class of 2021)
Judy T. (Medical Laboratory Science, 2017)
Eliza Ung (Respiratory Therapy, 2017)
Michener’s Alumni Association Board of Directors meets at least six times a year at The Michener Institute. Meetings start at 5:00 pm. Michener graduates are invited to attend. Please RSVP to email@example.com if you plan to attend a meeting.
2021/2022 Meeting Schedule
- September 21, 2021
- October 26, 2021
- December 14, 2021- AGM – Link to join will be posted
- January 11, 2022
- March 8, 2022
- April 26, 2022
- June 7, 2022