There are many ways to give back to the Michener community and we’re always looking for alumni who are ready to get involved and make a difference. Whether you want to help out at events, provide guidance and expertise to students or share what you’ve been up to since graduating, alumni volunteers are always in demand. If you’d like to get involved with just one event or all of them, we want to hear from you.
- Discover the benefits of volunteering.
- Expand your network of friends and colleagues
- Be among the first to know about new programs and initiatives
- Develop new skills (leadership, communications, planning, etc.)
- Enhance your resume
- Use your knowledge, experience and expertise to advance the professions
- Support and nurture future generations of healthcare providers
- Gain appreciation and recognition for your time, talent and effort
- Have fun!
Give back and get involved
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about upcoming opportunities.