Radiation Sciences and Imaging are embracing technologists that improve and initiate change in practice. Continuing Education courses at Michener can open new doors to help you prepare and be ready as technology evolves rapidly.
All of our Radiation Sciences and Imaging courses are recognized for Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT) credits.
- Contrast Injection for Radiological TechnologistsHybrid
- Cross Sectional Anatomy – A Multimodality PerspectiveSelf Study – Online
- Diaphragm Ultrasound: Physiology and TechniqueSelf Study – Online
- IV Insertion and MaintenanceHybrid
- Image Interpretation for Radiological TechnologistsSelf Study – Online
- Introduction to PET/MRI TechnologySelf Study – Online
- Multimodality Imaging for Medical Radiation SciencesSelf Study – Online
- Musculoskeletal Sonography for Advanced PracticeSelf Study – Online
- Pathology for MRI TechnologistsSelf Study – Online
- Patient Preparation and Safety in MRISelf Study – Online
- PICC Insertion: A Comprehensive GuideHybrid
- Ultrasound Localization for Radiation TherapyHybrid
- Vascular SonographySelf Study – Online