- Cultivating 21st century teaching, learning and research skills
- Integrating learning resources across the academy
- Enabling life-long learning
Learning Resource Centre
The Michener Learning Resource Centre will re-open physically on Monday April 4th at 9 AM! We look forward to welcoming our students, and we invite you to check out our newly refreshed spaces. Please see the FAQs for more information on the re-opening. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at LRC@Michener.ca.
- For assistance, please email the LRC. If you have a quick question, you’ll receive a quick reply by email. If you have an in-depth question, we will set up a video call to discuss.
- All of our electronic resources, including journal article databases, eBooks, and Anatomy TV, are available as usual. Find them on the LRC Services page.
- To learn more about accessing electronic resources, watch our videos on YouTube.
For the duration of the closure of the LRC, students can print using the printing service provided by our commercial printing partner Ricoh – located in the basement of the Michener building in the cafeteria. Please note that you must sent your request from your @michener.ca email address, and only black and white printing is available.
- Email your print job(s) directly to Ricoh at Ricoh@Michener.ca and CC LRC@Michener.ca – Be sure to include any instructions (eg. Double sided);
- In the body of the email you must indicate that the print job will be charged to the LRC cost centre LRC I-039;
- Ricoh will email the student when the print job is ready for pick up at the Ricoh office in the basement;
- Turnaround time is up to 24 hours and is available on weekdays only;
- This service is being paid for by the LRC with no charges to students; however, we ask that the environment be respected – ie. If you wouldn’t be willing to pay for your print job, please consider whether you really need to print
If you have any questions about this service, please email the LRC at LRC@Michener.ca