Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with time, dates and topic desired.
How Workshops on Demand work
- FIND 2 or 3 friends who want to participate in the workshop with you.
- CHOOSE a workshop topic to discuss.
- EMAIL email@example.com with your workshop topic.
- PICK a date and time you and your friends want to discuss your workshop topic.
- LEARN about your workshop topic!
What you need
Two or three of your friends, 30 minutes and a desire to learn!
Workshop Topics Include
- Assertive Skills
- Stress Reduction for Practical Assessments
- Time Management
- Multiple Choice Test Strategies
- Networking Skills
- Reflective Writing: Finally Figuring it Out
- Proofreading and Editing Your Writing
- Learning styles
- Study Skills and Strategies
- The Art of Providing Feedback
- Finding the Gold in the Dirt: Receiving Feedback
- Preparing Your Oral Presentations
- Stay Calm and Carry On: Tips on Overcoming Nervousness during Oral Presentations