Adult Physical Assessment- New Virtual Online Sessions
Virtual(online)- participants will receive email with link to access the Virtual workshop 1 week before scheduled session.
Domestic $259 , International $389
1 day- 9AM -5 PM
The Michener Institute of Education at UHN Continuing Education Faculty
Students by the end of this 1 day workshop should be able to :
- Assess the client looking for life threatening concerns.
- Assess the client using a systematic approach.
- Assess the client using inspection, palpation and auscultation as appropriate.
Nurses working in hospital or clinic setting .
This course is also available by contract for on-site delivery. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Computer literacy
- Students must have access to a computer that meets the minimum system requirements, access to the Internet, and an e-mail account
- Access to and basic proficiency with a PDF reader, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint are also required as they are used to access course material and submit evaluation items
Comprehensive Adult Physical Assessment including:
- Respiratory Assessment
- Neurologic Exam
- Endocrine Assessment
- Gastrointestinal Assessment
- Renal/Genitourinary Exam
- Skin Exam
- Calculation of Arterial blood gases- acidosis and alkalosis, compensation and common blood work abnormalities (the impact of high’s and lows and how it effects the organs/systems)
Adult Physical Assessment – APA100
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.