Adult Physical Assessment- New
Please see below
The Michener Institute of Education at UHN Continuing Education Faculty
Students by the end of this 1 day workshop should be able to :
- Assess the client looking for life threatening concerns.
- Assess the client using a systematic approach.
- Assess the client using inspection, palpation and auscultation as appropriate.
Nurses working in hospital or clinic setting .
This course is also available by contract for on-site delivery. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Comprehensive Adult Physical Assessment including:
- Respiratory Assessment
- Neurologic Exam
- Endocrine Assessment
- Gastrointestinal Assessment
- Renal/Genitourinary Exam
- Skin Exam
- Calculation of Arterial blood gases- acidosis and alkalosis, compensation and common blood work abnormalities (the impact of high’s and lows and how it effects the organs/systems)
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|APA100-W01||Adult Physical Assessment||In Class||$239.00||Mar-17-2019 to Mar-17-2019||Mar-01-2019||Closed|