Adult Physical Assessment- New
Please see below
The Michener Institute of Education at UHN Continuing Education Faculty
Students by the end of this 1 day workshop should be able to :
- Assess the client looking for life threatening concerns.
- Assess the client using a systematic approach.
- Assess the client using inspection, palpation and auscultation as appropriate.
Nurses working in hospital or clinic setting .
This course is also available by contract for on-site delivery. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Computer literacy
- Students must have access to a computer that meets the minimum system requirements, access to the Internet, and an e-mail account
- Access to and basic proficiency with a PDF reader, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint are also required as they are used to access course material and submit evaluation items
Comprehensive Adult Physical Assessment including:
- Respiratory Assessment
- Neurologic Exam
- Endocrine Assessment
- Gastrointestinal Assessment
- Renal/Genitourinary Exam
- Skin Exam
- Calculation of Arterial blood gases- acidosis and alkalosis, compensation and common blood work abnormalities (the impact of high’s and lows and how it effects the organs/systems)
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|APA100-S01||Adult Physical Assessment Note date change||In Class||$259.00||Aug-15-2020 to Aug-15-2020||Open|
|APA100-F01||Adult Physical Assessment||In Class||$259.00||Oct-17-2020 to Oct-17-2020||Open|
|APA100-W01||Adult Physical Assessment||In Class||$259.00||Jan-23-2021 to Jan-23-2021||Open|
|APA100-W02||In Class||$259.00||Apr-18-2021 to Apr-18-2021||Open|