Adult Physical Assessment- New
The Michener Institute of Education at UHN Continuing Education Faculty
Students by the end of this 1 day workshop should be able to :
- Recognize early clinical deterioration.
- Identify early warning systems in the unit or healthcare setting.
- Identify most common indicators for patient deterioration.
Nurses working in hospital or clinic setting .
This course is only available by contract for on-site delivery. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Comprehensive Adult Physical Assessment including:
- Respiratory Assessment
- Neurologic Exam
- Endocrine Assessment
- Gastrointestinal Assessment
- Renal/Genitourinary Exam
- Skin Exam
- Calculation of Arterial blood gases- acidosis and alkalosis, compensation and common blood work abnormalities (the impact of high’s and lows and how it effects the organs/systems)
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|No sections are currently available for this course.|