Special Topics in the Digital Revolution: The Road to Artificial Intelligence in Health Care 101
5 prerecorded online webinar videos | Each webinar is roughly 1 hour in length | From registration date you have 6 weeks to view the webinar series
Domestic: $50International: $65
6 week login access
Dr. Brian Hodges, Dr. David Wiljer, Wanda Peteanu, Maria Tassone and Mandy Lowe
- Understand the scope of automation, machine learning and artificial intelligence in the Canadian context
- Discuss the effects of digital and technological advancement in practice on privacy, ethics and professionalism
- Explore perspectives on teaching, learning and communication in the digital age
- Understand the key domains and capabilities of artificial intelligence in health care
- Understand current AI medical implications, their advantages and limitations for patients, clinicians and educators
- Understand the risks and barriers of AI adoption in the clinical environment
- Recognize the critical role Canada plays in the global AI landscape
- Explore the changing role and position of data and AI in the health ecosystem
- Identify strategies to learn and adapt to care in a data and AI world
- Examine new paradigms of using data to improve practice and the health system
- Describe the context and rationale for interprofessional education (IPE) in health care and education settings
- Consider impacts and implications of advancing technology on IPE and Interprofessional care (IPC), now and in the future
- Understand critical competencies to enable and elevate team-based learning and care in the digital world
All those interested in learning how Artificial Intelligence is playing a role in Health Care in Canada.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Health Care: Opportunities, Challenges and Implementation
- Digital Caring in AI
- The Future of Interprofessional Education and Care in the Digital Age
- The Impact of AI on Communication and Compassion
- A new question in health care, What are humans for?
- Cognition and meta-cognitions with AI
- Machine-human interaction- communication, tech rage and machine failure
- Compassion- The digital machine and the analogue human
AINT110 – Special Topics in the Digital Revolution: The Road to Artificial Intelligence in Health Care 101
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.