Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
Please see below
12 weeks online
This mandatory course will focus on data science and data analytics skills needed to work with health data. It will familiarize students with databases, working with data and managing data. Statistical concepts related to AI will also be covered.
Topics that will be covered:
- Introduction to Data Science and it’s Relation to AI
- Operational Systems: Relational and Non-Relational Databases
- Analytical Systems: Data Warehousing
- Analytical Systems: Data Mining
- Data Sources in health Care Environment
- Standards used in Defining Data in the Health Care Environment
- Managing Data
- Cloud Computing and Data Science
- Data Governance
Must successfully complete Course 1: Artificial Intelligence I Fundamentals
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.