Artificial Intelligence & Developing in Health Care Environment
$1475 domestic / $1918 international
This course will introduce students to developing using Python. It will familiarize students with developmental concepts and highlight the challenges encountered when developing for the healthcare environment.
Topics that will be covered:
- Developing using Python (8 weeks)
- Python for AI
- Issues with Developing 1 & 2 in a Health Care Environment
Must successfully complete:
- AI Fundamentals
- AI and Data Science
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.