Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals
Please see below
12 weeks online
This mandatory course will focus on introducing students to the discipline of artificial intelligence and will lay the groundwork for understanding AI. It will start with a brief history and discuss concepts and models required for learning how to apply AI. Specific references will be made to the health care environment.
Topics that will be covered:
- Mathematical Foundations 1 & 2
- Data Analysis
- Learning Methods
- Computational Models and Training
- Machine and Deep Learning
- AI and personalized medicine and the EHR
- AI Bias
- AI and Legislation and Ethics
- AI Limitations and the Future
Enrolled in the Artificial Intelligence in Health Care Certificate Program
Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals – AINT111
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
Instructions to upload proof of COVID vaccination to Self Service
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.