Cardiac Rhythm Interpretation
Online – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration.
Domestic: $265International: $397.50
Continuous enrolment max one year to complete
Terri Hinkley , RN, BSc N, MBA, CCRC
Develop a systematic approach to identifying common arrhythmias, their significance, possible causes and treatment during this online course. You will learn to accurately interpret rhythm strips using static and dynamic simulations.
Interpretation includes normal rhythms and arrhythmias such as atrial and ventricular rhythms and heart blocks.
• Review of anatomy and physiology of the heart
• Understand the physiology of cardiac conduction
• Perform cardiac rhythm analysis
• Understand the causes, significance and treatment of common arrhythmias
Online assignments, online final exam
This course is also available by contract for hospitals or other large organizations . Please email email@example.com for information.
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination (2 doses) for all learners is required for all onsite attendance at Michener. Fully online courses do not require proof of vaccination.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.