Cardiac Rhythm Interpretation
Online – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration.
Domestic: $249International: $373.50
Continuous enrolment max one year to complete
Terri Hinkley , RN, BSc N, MBA, CCRC
Develop a systematic approach to identifying common arrhythmias, their significance, possible causes and treatment during this online course. You will learn to accurately interpret rhythm strips using static and dynamic simulations.
Interpretation includes normal rhythms and arrhythmias such as atrial and ventricular rhythms and heart blocks.
• Review of anatomy and physiology of the heart
• Understand the physiology of cardiac conduction
• Perform cardiac rhythm analysis
• Understand the causes, significance and treatment of common arrhythmias
Online assignments, online final exam
This course is also available by contract for on-site delivery. Please email email@example.com for information.
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.