Contrast Injection for Radiological Technologists
8:30am to 5:00pm
William Bisson, RN, CSP
The didactic component and demonstrations are supplemented by a hands-on practical session.
• Learning about basic drug and contrast pharmacology
• Being able to prepare and administer radiographic contrast materials
• Recognizing drug reactions and interactions
• Inserting and maintaining IVs
You will receive a Certificate of Completion after you pass a brief written exam and lab certification of practical skills.
This course fills up very quickly. Do NOT wait until the deadline to register!
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.