Contrast Injection for Radiological Technologists
In-person delivery – The Michener Institute of Education at UHN
222 St. Patrick Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5T 1V4
8:30am to 5:00pm
William Bisson, RN, CSP
The didactic component and demonstrations are supplemented by a hands-on practical session.
The course manual is available under the Course Content tab in Blackboard. You will need to be familiar with its contents prior to attending the workshop. Please download this manual to your tablet, laptop, etc. and bring it with you. If you don’t have this access, please bring the printed copy with you.
• Learning about basic drug and contrast pharmacology
• Being able to prepare and administer radiographic contrast materials
• Recognizing drug reactions and interactions
• Inserting and maintaining IVs
You will receive a Certificate of Completion after you pass a brief written exam and lab certification of practical skills.
This course fills up very quickly. Do NOT wait until the deadline to register!
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
Instructions to upload proof of COVID vaccination to Self Service
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.