Cross Sectional Anatomy – A Multimodality Perspective
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $635International: $812
Continuous enrolment max one year – 48 study hours
Refresh previous cross-sectional anatomy knowledge through exposure to images obtained via different modalities. In addition to computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance (MR) images, the learner will also study images from ultrasound and PET/CT. Learners will be required to identify structures on cross-sectional images as well as describe relationships between adjacent structures.
Healthcare professionals in medical radiation sciences
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.