Fundamentals of Leadership Effectiveness
Online – login information will be emailed on the course start date
Domestic: $799 International: $1042
12 weeks – 4.8 CEU
It concentrates on the below modules:
1. Authentic Self-awareness
Competency 1. Explore the foundations of effective leadership including authentic self-awareness.
2. Communicating with Stakeholders
Competency 2. Communicate effectively with all stakeholder groups to build relationships and engage them in achieving shared goals
3. Conceptual Framework for Leading Teams
Competency 3. Develop a conceptual framework for leading teams effectively
4. Conflict Management within Interprofessional Teams
Competency 4. Create an environment that supports conflict resolution within interprofessional teams
5. Conceptual Framework Leading Change & Managing Transitions
Competency 5. Develop a conceptual framework to lead change and manage transitions effectively
This course establishes foundational skills necessary for demonstrating leadership effectiveness. Characteristic challenges of leadership are introduced and explored as the course progresses. The perspectives we will explore are personal, team-based, and organizational to support your leadership development.
This is a required course for both the ‘Leadership in Health Care Certificate Program’ and ‘Quality Manager Certificate Program’.
Discussion boards, Individual Assignment, Team Assignment, Poster
Healthcare professionals interested in leadership
This course qualifies for 1 credit under the “Developing Professional Practice and Leadership” domain of a de Souza Designation. For more information, please see https://www.desouzainstitute.com/designations/. To claim your credit contact de Souza Institute.
Quality Manager Certificate Program
• The difference between the management role and the leader role in a team
• The question of whether leadership can be learned
• Leadership communication styles that are best practices in a variety of contexts
• The ability to resolve conflict situations
• Change management
• Theoretical approaches to leading change
• Project management concepts and thinking
• Showing leadership behaviours as you work in groups
Fundamentals of Leadership Effectiveness (FSQM110)
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|FSQM110-FE1||Fundamental of Leadership Effectiveness||Online||$1,042.00||Sep-07-2021 to Nov-26-2021||Aug-27-2021||Open|
|FSQM110-WE1||Fundamental of Leadership Effectiveness||Online||$1,042.00||Jan-10-2022 to Apr-01-2022||Dec-31-2021||Open|